Thread: Mistakes
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Guide
Or able to be answered. For all of life's problems there are solutions. To get the right answer you must ask the right kind of questions. Let us begin. To have open communication with each other is vital. Understand and acknowledge that communication is forged through actions as well as words. Communicate with the Self. Be honest. Honesty is the first quality of the finest spiritual mind. Effective communication needs to always be honest. An honest person is a vulnerable person. Human beings are imperfect and that is okay. It is okay to be vulnerable. Find comfort knowing that others too feel vulnerable. Be okay with being vulnerable. You must be what you are. You cannot be other than you. Be you. Simply you. Perfectly you.

Understand your strengths and harness the skills which you are good at. Do that which interests you. Do what you do because you love to do it. All the great innovations of your world were created by people who loved to do what they do. Understand that money is a means to an end and can only be that. Do not apologies for being you. Do not apologies for being the best you can be and failing. Do not be afraid to fail. To be wrong. Be the best you can be and when you fail, acknowledge your mistakes. Love mistake making. Be quick to take instruction from the mistakes that you make. The greatest teacher for yourself is yourself. Your mistakes are your greatest tool for teaching yourself what you most need to know.

Acknowledge the mistake making moment and learn from the mistake. When you do this, you honour the moment and your inherent intrinsic worth. Accept yourself. You are not perfect, but you are perfect in your imperfection.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype