View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. That would make sense, especially if we have experienced many lifetimes.
I am led to believe that little children are born with a conscious knowledge of the "past" up until about the age of 7
and then it remains in the sub-conscious mind. ....
They sure can. In a book*, this child had severe freak outs when there were fireworks or loud bangs.
Just so happened, ha, the neighbor guy was a hypno-therapist, Phd....so he does
a simple thing at the breakfast table visiting ---and quickly the small little guy remembers being the one
that lights the canon in battle,
like a Civil War setting.

The thing that was discovered is when you have a trauma like this in another life - then rem it in hypnosis ---the phobia goes away!
(No one knows why - ref Dr. Brian Weiss) And it did in the little boy!

* by P.M.H. A*water, renowned author/researcher in this stuff

See what I mean about naysayers. It's like they're calling us liars to our face...and why?
1. Cuz they haven't had the exp
2. their logical or scientific mind set / left brain won't allow them to believe it or even trust another person's exp.
3. it's online - if their best friend had it they looked into their eyes it might be diff ---I get it.

Oh well. More stories, please.
And I gave up coffee during Lent - drinking Earl Grey now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru