View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Master

Hi Aelfrede,
As an old trance medium, I can associate with your experience, though not while asleep. I have experienced entranced Spirit links, and recognize your “head jolting back” as being the nature of an ending to those entranced Spirit links.

Though I would highlight as significant, the misunderstanding that Spirit may possess a human body, is a human error in understanding. As the process of a medium/Spirit link has little to do with the biological nature of our body, and more to do with an ethereal harmonization, while recognizing of course, that physical mediumship can take on a more specific nature of energy interconnectivity.

I would suggest intuitively, that what occurred during your interactive ethereal experience. Was that young man, was drawn to your condition as a medium. Meaning he was harmonizing with your condition, while you were otherwise focused? He may have sought to link with you, in what where improper conditions, as you were `elsewhere`. He may also have, just been drawn to the experience of such a link, and may have been startled by the return of your focus. Thus resulting in a `break` in that connectivity of mediumship, explaining why, 'he says he's very sorry, he didn't realise and he's trembling'. And why your ` head jolted back with force`.

That is most likely the reason as “ I dreamed that I was speaking to some woman who was meant to be a psychic/medium.`” As her mediumship highlights the reason she was overseeing the experience.

I would not worry about the experience, though I would suggest that you create some form of grounding rules, before `letting go` into sleep states. Suggesting that you express no access to your condition, while in such states, and seeking the guidance of a Spirit guide, to enforce such a conditioning. As it is worth considering that, that female may have been such a Spirit guide. Hope that helps.