Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
Words Beyond 2012

A Warning

The earth will open as never before
The wind will blow as never before
The rain will fall as never before

This is the warning part, be prepared for the storms and take shelter.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The false will rise and gather the blind
The false will wrap the blind in lies
The false will lie and then you die

This is kind of obvious - and it's been happening all throughout history in our world. People who speak falsely and end up causing the death of many. Mostly it's due to ego, and just plain flat out not knowing how to interpret their visions they are given. Waco ....the native americans had the "ghost dance massacre" - all through out time they have been - and will come. Why is this so shocking or scarey?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Your soul will never be the same
You are the one to blame
Listen not to the lies

Spiritualists....gather round - guess what here we are. LOL forging our own path - not following or wishing to mandate to others what is right or wrong, sure we debate - but we discuss don't force here...this is happening now - everywhere.

Quote:
Close your eyes and see within
Quote:
Fore there you see what is sin

As in there is none?

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
When darkness becomes false light

Pray and be strong
For those who endure
Will see truth shine

-

…. This isn’t meant to be beautiful ore rime because
telling the truth is no crime

Wouldn't this last bit be saying - when we think we need to lose ourselves to save the world - perhaps we need to pray - but what is prayer? Lifting your voice in HOPE ...yes there is always hope.

Why does this poem scare anyone? or cause the gloom and doom "prophecy". What is there to fear?

All prophecies can be picked apart in such a manner - just because they're cryptic doesn't mean they are saying everyone will die.

I don't get it.... maybe I am just interpreting it all wrong - and I will burn with the rest of them. Somehow though - I think I may be one of the survivors. *shrug* in the end it doesn't matter what will be will be.