View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Suspended
A fun thing to consider is whether or not all 7.5 billion humans have souls. There, I said it. I don't think everyone has a soul. I think a vast majority of individuals are as simple-minded as a bunch of NPC's simply spouting the first thing that they think is appropriate for the situation and getting as much spiritual growth as a seed-shed pinecone sitting on the forest floor.

If anything there are a ton of 'fragments' out there with only a few individuals having a true 'soul'. You can see this in effect, the vastness of these tribal majorities swinging around with a generally basic mindset and grouping up because of their similarities in their love for another's accomplishments. While it may be fun to hang out with them when going deeper it just feels dry or empty.

I do not believe there is a true limit to anything as if every living essence has at least a micron of a soul then bacteria on the planet would surely have enough soul energy to shape the earth if they willed it. Ultimately, this 'heaven' concept is just one's ability to sculpt the afterlife to their choosing rather than have someone sculpt it for them.

The thing to consider is just how expansive is the afterlife supposed to be? I mean you don't honestly think that heaven is just the upper stratosphere do you? Well I guess if you're an air elemental it may be.

So in short 7.5 may seem like a lot but if one million individuals share essentially the 'same soul' or 'blank soul' then that number drops dramatically. Then of course you have to consider where people go in the afterlife and what their definition of heaven is and whether or not they're just simply being eaten up after a bit of hmm... 'ripening' in this place :9