View Single Post
Old 30-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Rape is a physical act. I'm not sure astral rape is even a thing, but nice job being offended by hypothetical things.

magical? MAGICAL? appealing? Just stop dude. 1. I wasn't even addressing you. 2. I don't want to converse with you.

shivatar...I don't quite know how you view "The Astral" ...?
I don't want to assume anything about your views on that. But I will just say that the Astral is a very very tangible place/state/situation.
When on the Astral, you feel things just as you can do physically....sometimes even worse.
Sometimes -depending on what area of the Astral you are in, those things are exceedingly beautiful and fine....but I digress.

The Astral is not the same as "Oh it was all just a dream".
Many years ago, I was raped on the Astral and it was no fun believe me. It was the most horrendous experience of my life. The pain of being electrocuted....well I won't say any more about that because it was just too graphic for these pages.
And let me tell you, it was a very physical pain. And I was fully awake, aware and just about as responsive emotionally as one can get under such circumstances. And that was just the "physical-sensation" side of it. When I came back to body I still felt the pain.

So good for you that you don't 'believe' in it! May God protect you from ever having to believe in it. I hope that continues.