View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I assume if a plant can "hear"

Plants cannot hear your intention. Hearing involves that you are separated from plants and other people, which is not the Case.

They can 'hear' (read know) your intentions because they are you. Please change your view on the world and stop sending negative intentions.

Even if you try it out of fun(*), you are teaching yourself to do it unintentionally. Later in time, you will need great effort to unlearn this unwanted behaviour.

(* trying out to send negativity out)

Quote:
I've been riding my bike for the past few days to work and when I go by trees I pretend to see their spirits because I believe they have one. I'm not sure if I feel better for sending love to the trees or if the trees send love back.

Yes whenever you honor God's Creation with love, God is returning love to you.
(actually you are sending love to yourself and experience it as if it is returned, but to explain this is a loooong story)

P.S. (I do not call the Tree as God's creation, but in their essence, in the Spirit behind the image, is the God's creation)