View Single Post
Old 27-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVINGLIGHT
I had a very strange but beautiful experience last summer. i have type 1 diabetes, which i have always had problems controlling and this means i experience lots of hypoglycemic episodes. on this particular occasion, i did not have any warning signs before collapsing unconscious. i then remember a bright white light which i was hurling towards at speed down a tunnel that was made entirely of many beautiful, geometric diamonds that were glimmering with the most beautiful prisms of color and light. I somehow knew that these beautiful geometric diamonds were heavenly beings and whilst i was hurtling towards the light, these beings were calling out my name-so many different voices calling out my name in echoing whispers and telling me to go back and that it wasn't my time. I wanted to ignore these voices as everything felt so wonderously beautiful. the speed at which i was travelling towards the light slowed down and i was trying to fight against the pull to go back to where i came from and I remember shouting 'no, no, no', then with one big whooshing like sensation i was back on the sofa in my lounge with my son standing over me. he was telling someone on the phone he was holding that he thinks i was waking up. for a few minutes, whilst i came to terms with the fact that i was back to reality, i felt complete and utter devastation. My son later told me that when he had found me and tried to squirt orange juice down my throat (which is what I usually use to bring me out of 'hypo's) i had tried to fight him off. there was orange juice squirted up my lounge walls where i had fought him so hard. Whilst unconscious, I had vomitted all over myself and messed myself-it was not a pretty sight and a terrible experience for my poor son. I don't know if what i saw whilst I was unconscious was just a hallucination caused by the drop in my blood glucose levels-who knows? But it was a beautiful experience that I will never forget

Interesting and enlightening. Brings remembrance of our true nature as light beings; thanks for sharing!