View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Insane deja vu, try this at home.

my entire life, i have had random deja vu's, everything i have heard about them suggested they were simply some type of miscommunication between the receptors within your brain, kinda like a brain "glitch"....
I accepted this and never gave my deja vu's much thought....until now...

I understand many of you will not believe this, i honestly would not believe it either if i read this from some random guy in a online forum, however, there may be a way for you to experience this yourselves when ever you want and come up with your own conclusions.

so for the past few months i have had some pretty crazy experiences with deja vu. for instance, i was watching tv when a deja vu hit me, i suddenly remembered living that moment before, i also remembered my phone ringing with caller id showing my cousin was calling, i remember answering it and finding out that it was my aunt (his mom) calling me from his phone.
so as this deja vu hit me, i just knew what was about to happen, i looked at my caller id, sure enough it was my cousins number and when i answered it, it indeed was my aunt using his phone.freaking insane...after this this i actually began to think there might be something more behind these experiences, i decided to keep a open mind about it and then continued my life as normal.

one time, me and some friends were heading to a night club, i had a deja vu of this ( i have never been to this night club before in my life) and i remember arriving at the club to find that it was closed due to a fight between 2 guys that escalated into shots being fired. i kept my mouth shut and just waited to arrive at the club, and sure enough, it was exactly as i remember it happening. At this point, I was baffled at what i been experiencing, i thought there must be some unknown element at work.

if that wasnt enough, after i got home later that night, i was taking a shower when another deja vu hit me, i remembered living that event before, and in that memory there was a loud boom of thunder and then my electricity went out, and sure enough, a few seconds later, there was the loud boom and then all the lights went out.

after this last experience, i am 100% convinced there is something more to these experiences, there has to be, there is no way that this has all been by random chance. i am longer a skeptical about this, for me, deja vu is a real and powerfull force that cannot be explained by modern science.

so ever since then I have been obsessed with deja vu's. one night while trying to go to sleep, i had a amazing idea, i wanted to try to induce deja vu at will. i had no idea how, i just knew i that wanted to induce it, so i just relaxed and thought of the only way i could of think of to induce it. i decided to just relax, and try to remember living that very moment. Its exactly like trying to remember a name of a song you once heard, or trying to remember someones name, the only difference is that you try to remember the moment your currently living. this takes some practice to master, but i am positive we all can do this at will, just keep trying until it works for you.

if this worked for any of you then i would love for you to share your experience in this post.