Thread: The Two Truths
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I believe in many of them because I have experienced them or realized them.

It is funny how some people think belief is a bad word.. it is not, the Buddha even said believe in the Dharama :)

I don't say belief is a bad word. I just realized in my own process that it was something I could let go of. So naturally in the realized awareness you share yourself from that space of understanding and realization that you have gained.

Just as you do from where you are.

Buddhism as a belief system, is probably one belief system that conveys much of what I relate to from within myself..so I have no issues with it, more aware not to be attached in belief to it. Even without Buddhism as my guide, I have come to this awareness naturally in this way.

I am aware now of the open state, open mind, when clear not holding myself to anything, how freeing it is to move in this way. I don't hold myself to belief, but I am not saying its bad, so again you bring this idea of something being a bad notion into the picture, which you did last time in our interactions.

There is no good and bad in me defining what I am aware of in me. It just is.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder