View Single Post
Old 25-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Master
After watching the video, I was somewhat appalled in how they described the phenomena of what happened to the people. To simply call it sleep paralysis and that you're dreaming seems to be a dismissal of what they experience.

I do think there's a difference between sleep paralysis and being attacked by an outside force. I scrolled down to read the comments and there is one I agree with. The comment was to the effect as to why so many people who experienced it claim to see and feel the entity. If it was a dream, scientists aren't taking into consideration that everybody has different dreams. Another thing that was overlooked is that the phenomena spans time, culture and distances.

An outside force like a demon, or call it what you will, does use sleep paralysis to prevent one from fighting or running away. I've experienced a type of sleep paralysis many times before though the details are different.

After all is said, I truly think there's a difference between sleep paralysis and the shadow man/old hag phenomena.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)