Thread: EFT vs blushing
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju
thank you, Pleroo! I have tried, but not goot imagination... will try again...

Imagination isn't my forte either, juju. But, just briefly thinking about each tapping point in succession works for me. Another trick is just to discretely touch those tapping points rather than tapping. You won't hit all the points, necessarily, but it still has an effect.

In Faster EFT, he teaches you how to make the association between holding your wrist with your other hand and a peaceful memory/feeling. Once you have established that association (and that's just a matter of a little practice), it sticks, so then at the end of any tapping round when you grab your wrist, take a deep breath in and out while you 'let go', and say "peace", your body automatically goes into a more relaxed state. But, even without doing the tapping, once you have that association down, you can discretely hold your wrist and breathe while connecting to letting go of whatever is causing your blushing, and purposefully experience that feeling of peace.

Here's another video where Robert talks about how to aim at a feeling when you're tapping, rather than trying to come up with words. So, you don't have to be concerned about how to phrase the issue with words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvkNIFmj7PE