View Single Post
Old 18-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

"In full kundalini awakenings, what is experienced is significantly similar to what many NDErs report from their experiences. And more than that: The aftereffects of these deep kundalini awakenings seem to lead to individual transformations and personal world views essentially indistinguishable from those found in NDErs" ~ Heading Toward Omega (Kenneth Ring)

I have a friend on another forum who had an NDE and from having spoken with her about her experiences, I can see the direct parallels between the internal changes and transformation that she reported undergoing in the years that followed, and what I myself experienced when I was going through a spiritual awakening. So I definitely share Kenneth Ring's findings regarding the similarities and connection between the two...

I look forward to reading and learning more about this. So interesting!
I have been going through my awakening for quite some time. Do we ever get to the point where we can say, 'I'm finished, I'm fully awake!' ?

I understand what you say about the transformations. I even look at myself as a different person, from what I was 5 years ago. And others have mentioned it, that I am different in so many ways. So what you are saying does ring true.