View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyeater1
I am new to this forum and am excited about finding it! I am familiar with EFT for a number of years but haven't any huge success with it. Having said that, I often feel greater energy and vitality after a few rounds of tapping but the feeling doesn't last! However, there is something about EFT that keeps drawing me back to it.
One of my problems with it is that I feel I almost have to be a detective trying to find issues and aspects. I have a problem with procrastination and the more urgent something is to get done, the more overwhelmed and stuck I become.
I would love if anybody could give me a statement that removes blockages, e.g. I was thinking of something like 'Even though I have blocked energy, I choose to release it and have my energy move freely'
I would love any ideas or comments.

Hi and welcome. I've been using basic EFT for about a year, and I am astounded at how well it works for me. When I come up with a good, fitting phrase/issue, I try to keep it close to the wording as it came to mind, adjusting as needed - so, I'd suggest that you use that phrase where you said "...problem with procrastination...," and immediately after use the becoming overwhelmed if it's a priority. I often end up with a big long string of things to tap at and I am thrilled at how much it's helped me. I think it's important to keep the basic phrase framework including the ending "I deeply and completely accept myself" - I think that's half the magic of EFT.

Best of luck with it.