View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
Dream of Pyrite and Amethyst but is more than just this

Lately I have some very strange dreams... I am not sure why I am writing this post here, I mean I could go on 'Dreams' sub-forum and ask nicely for an interpretation, however I am not even sure if it's about that.

Soon/already started, going into a new wave for me where I am doing many things, productive work + health, change/fix circadian rhythm, becoming morning person etc etc and finally taking care of my finances, all sounds and seems promising ; think of new year resolution vibe, now you get it.

I decided that I might get a Gold Sheen Obsidian either sphere or just a bracelet to accompany me. I already have an amethyst on my desk and it keeps me focus on what's important and no cravings for "artificial stimulation like alcohol etc". Next, I even thought that maybe a Seraphinite would be a very interesting addition, I'll still get a bracelet of that, there's something about that stone that's very intriguing.

Last night however, in my dream, there was this low table~ in a way I knew that there is where someone was supposed to be burned for some reason... made no sense why, I just knew. Anyway, I saw there on the ground there was an amethyst double point wand and then I also see this Pyrite sphere on the ground/earth, I pick it up, I know what it is exactly, then I put right back... I put myself over the person that was on the table I don't know why... and after that the dream moves on with other things.

I wonder, why did I dream of the Pyrite? Could it be a better help than the Obsidian at this point? I never read much about it until now and it seems it might be ideal as well for what I have in mind (2nd/3rd chakra purposes).

I am not sure what I am asking here, just wanted to post it here. You can ignore or reply, what do you think dreams of crystals is about. But I really didn't study Pyrite or look at it often, quite interesting how my subc. picked this one up! Hmmm...