View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Meditation / Observing and Watching thoughts

I have been watching or listening to my thoughts ( the witnessing presence) for about 3 years now and I've had tremendous results. I started after reading about the practice in The Power Of Now by Eckhart Toll. I don't know how long it took but I went from compulsive thinking to now a relaxed and peaceful state of mind. I also realized I am not the body or the mind. I am timeless formless eternal pure consciousness. I still have some attachment to the mind because I still suffer sometimes but less often. My mind is incapable of racing. Also thoughts come and go without effecting me. It's truly a blessing.

They say to watch your thoughts like clouds lazily floating by and not to grab at them or follow them. Like in the past when I'm watching thoughts it would be like for just an example " I want some cookies. I wonder if I have any? I don't think so. I better go to the store. Oh but I don't have any gas. Oops I went unconscious I'm supposed to be watching my thoughts! When now it's like " I want a cookie" then the thought stops and I wait for the next one.

Be the awareness as the thought enters as the thought endures and as the thought ends as you are conscious. I am now at the point where I have alot of precognitive thoughts like where I will say the first word and then be aware of the rest of the thought without saying it in my head. I also have very very soft whispering thoughts.

Please let me know what you think and any of your experiences and ideas. Peace and happiness to all!!