View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Master

Closing the session - that's a great question. The only answer I have personally is that "they" close the session and the words stop. And "they" usually say something at the end , like, we love you etc. Nice to hear.

Getting grounded again - I've never thought of it really. At the end of a session, depending on who I was channeling, sometimes I will feel so full of amazing energy. It feels really good, and I don't think I want to "ground" that away LOL! It can last a few moments or the rest of the day. Really, this happens most of the time, there is some energy "leftovers" that just feel good. My body's atoms and molecules really like channeling.

In Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman, (who channeled Opening to Channel) in the first chapter, Orin will send you a transmission of light and love if you ask. And it is not always instant. Sometimes it happens much later, when you are not thinking about anything really, and it just flows into you. The first time it happened, it felt like my body was waking up - my atoms and molecules were dancing, and it felt like Joy and Love. Really amazing. Once that happens to you, really it is easy to feel it again, and usually happens when I channel. It is like their version of a hug - it feels like Love.

I do a grounding exercise, usually on my way to work in the mornings. And I usually always forget to do it on the weekends. I was given this exercise in one of my channelings. I used to use a Solar Ray exercise that I did, and then I got this one, and do that now. So it is really whatever you connect with that feels good to you at that moment in your journey, and your journey morphs as you are guided into other things that feel better. So, the Solar Ray thing, I learned from Sanaya Romans' website, go to Orin's Mediation Room, and there is about a 5 minute Solar Ray download that, I think, I learned that from, and I made it my own.

I do believe it is important to ground yourself to the earth, so you can fly up into the Sky and come down the same place you left, but you don't have to worry about it, your guides help you with that. Just ask, and allow that you can get your answer. And the answer can come in a book or a meditation or whatever - just pay attention to any stray thoughts you might have about looking something up or reading something. Those stray thoughts is how they connect to you during the day and how they guide you.

Have fun with it :) And always take what you want and leave the rest.