View Single Post
Old 25-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
I listened to your youtube videos. I could hear what you were saying was there. I also just read on another of your post that you were going to quit doing this because they were lying to you?
In my opinion, this is like the Ouija board. You are opening up portals for these spirits to come through. I thought on your videos long and hard and wondered why people want to do this. We already know spirits exist and at times we hear them speak without a device. I hope you don't let this take over your life where that it consumes your ever thought.
No, my friend. The reason I am going to quit doing this, is because even after I record it, no-one can hear anything except for me.

Why bother continuing it if I am the only one who can hear them?

Why do I even make these threads when people can't hear anything other than white noise?

No-one can hear any of my sessions...hear the spirits speak to me...so why/how can I? My ears are no different from theirs!

I am thinking of discontinuing it because it's just leading me into a deep psychosis because nobody else can hear it, nobody else really cares and people are telling me I'm totally delusional because spirits do not exist at all and my lack of any audible and credible evidence to the contrary just goes to validate this.

It's the whole societal conditioning that's slowly driving me insane. I just can't bear it anymore....it hurts too much.

That's why.