View Single Post
Old 18-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Master
My heart felt compassion goes out to you and its good to see you back here and hanging in there despite missing your soul mate so much.

Tobi kind of nailed my experiences with those loved ones who have left.

I'll add to it some here-say which sounds pretty good. I say here-say because I have no first hand knowledge that this is the case.
It's said that after leaving our body we can if we choose hang around for a bit, maybe attend our own funeral, be around loved ones. But once we cross into a certain frequency level, call it going into the Light, we have a lot of work to do, life Review, meeting others who are there waiting, catching up, and that it's a whole learning curve to get back down into lower frequency's like the 3rd dimension, because we have returned to our most natural etheric level of existence which is a much higher frequency plane.
And when they are able to return it's more as Tobi suggests - it's more subtle, more refined, a gentle whisper, a sense of presence, perhaps the scent of a perfume, a warm rush of a loving feeling.

I can tell you first hand from experience that my brother is able to interact with me when my frequency is much higher - he doesn't have to dip down so far when I can meet him part way. He's been extremely important at certain places during my awakening. A God Send :)
(He passed over about 39 years ago)
They do make contact again, or perhaps more true, we get our self cleaned up more so we can sense that they've always been with us all along.