View Single Post
Old 24-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
FairyCrystal,

I see your posts elsewhere, and I respect your perspective and enjoy your posts. What you posted by, rebecca campbell, I think, on the first page, was really inspiring. Especially the part about pursuing the things that light you up, and sharing that light. It's something I love to do.

Lightwork is an interesting thing to me and a community I would like to get to know a little, as I seem to agree with many of their precepts. The faerie realm has recently opened to me, and I have been working with them lately.

You call yourself advanced, though, and crave that from others, when it seems to me that your perspective, although valuable, is limited in ways that someone who has not studied lightwork teachers perspectives is not. You talk about lower vibrations and darkness, as if they are wholly bad. They can be, but excessively high, or too high too often, isn't conducive to life either. The key is balance. Dark energy, or chaos, also has purpose. There is a reason, in the grand scheme, it is here. Although I fight to spread light, I recognize that the darkness has purpose. I think that's an important lesson.

Grounding, sheilding, and such are important techniques, and completely necessary for one working with magic, magick, or various forms of light energy. Be aware of the saying, though, "staring into the sun too long can burn out your eyes." It is good to see the light, but you have to be able to see in the moderate light of the world, and the darkness of the world, as well.

Other skills you may not have mastered are those of camouflage and shapeshifting.

Much love,

FoxTracks
Typical how no one understands what I mean but tries to talk me down.

After a while you get to the point where shielding and grounding goes by itself. I reached that point years ago, I occasionally have to address it, not often though.
Like when you go to school for the first time. You need to read and write and practice letters and words. When you've been at school for a year, you've past that stage and there's no need to go back to learning to write a letter.
You're ready to move on to the next thing.
Why is it so difficult to understand that personal growth works exactly the same way?

Camouflage is easy, learnt that years ago too. Shape-shifting doesn't interest me. Neither are requirements btw to evolve and to become a Lightworker or more evolved.
I've left most of shamanism/witchcraft behind, but I've integrated from it what I need and what resonates.

Contrast you always need, yes, but the type you need changes when you've grown and evolved. Quite logical. Like the contrast a young schoolchild encounters changes with the years.

And exactly like they say, when you're a Lightworker your path is lonely. At least for a bit. That's what I am talking about, craving some contact of like-minded people who are approx as far in their growth & development, as it indeed get very lonely. Who understand what I'm talking about.