View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelight
Innerlight, thank you. I actually feel as though I may end up preferring in person readings, but I’m thinking online is a more accessible way to get started and gain experience. I guess you eventually build in person readings through word of mouth.

Online can be a more accessible way to get out there, because it's a bigger market to tap into. Online/distant you have the entire world. In person, well you have, all that have come in person. Word of mouth is how you really build yourself up, in any of it. But from there is goes on how you provide for these people. The connections you make for them, and the way you present your stuff to them. There are countless people doing readings. Being unique is what will set you apart from others.

But you just have to go out there. If this place is giving you a shot, it doesn't hurt to at least really check it out. See what it has to offer. If it's not for you. Then go another way. The only downside maybe that you're building up this company and not yourself.