Thread: winged fairies
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Boldylocks

That is so cool!!
I can just see them jumping up and down on that remote--having a blast ...lol!

Last night, I invited them in again (I tell them --all those who love God are invited in for some snacks- and I put out something sweet for them)

When I went to bed- before completely falling asleep, the twinkle lights turned on in the hallway where I have all my houseplants and faery cottages! I have the lights plugged into a strip plug,and the switched turn on "by itself". I felt bad turning them off- explaining to any faery there that I needed them of to be able to sleep a proper sleep- but I have them on again right now :-)

The Faery do have a child-like innocence about them-- though they are also intelligent beings too- We humans can learn so much from them!

One thing I learned from them is how we humans need to let go of our superiour attitude over the rest of Creation- Like St. Frances of Assisi, we need to consider the trees, birds , plants and animals as our fellow brothers and sisters under God on this planet. That's how the faery think- and they are better stewards of Creation than we humans are!