View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:35 AM
Badcopyinc

Basically what you said is my trained thought process.

I still get triggered from time to time. Family and children occasionally but for the most part I have a very analytical mind. Without it I would have never been able to reduce others actions as quickly as I did. But everything to me is temporary. Someone being mad at me will pass or people acting out of emotion.
I know after way to much thought that it is definitely their fault. Everyone really does have a choice to be happy. So I keep choosing to control me. And it gets a little easier every day.

Much of the most negative people in my life can’t approach me with anger or discontent. They don’t get a reaction out of me. And they end up walking themselves into more trouble with those actions.

By controlling my perspective of anything, I’m doing two things. Taking away control that the outside situation has over me. And I’m not feeding off of any negative energy. You must first be empathetic to a situation or person to absorb some of their current state. And by not feeling sad or angry you’re protecting yourself from being a sponge for others emotional issues. You can still be a kind ear to those in trouble and give comforting words without feeling emotional over their situation. It also helps to calm them down when you’re actively controlling your state.