View Single Post
Old 29-10-2010, 12:09 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I believe many can achieve some sort of "enlightenment" through a massive influx of energy, or a major trauma.

Just look at people who have Near Death Experiences...

A major influx of energy could result in a massive DMT release, resulting in visions of "the other side". Through my "awakening", I have had glimpses of the other side, and darn it if it wasn't the coolest!

Lightfilled,

I receive "downloads" on a regular basis... Like many others I am sure. The energy around my head will shift, and I will get a jolt of energy shot into my body through the crown chakra. This is coupled with a change in the pitches in my ears. I have grown to love these moments. I just simply take what is given and spread it all around my energy fields.

Thay have continued to come in in the last four or five months. As this has happened, I have come into the conscious knowing of healing abilities, and my regular senses have become heightened. I have also noticed others coming to me seeking conversation about "what the point is". of course, the purpose is infinite, but many on this planet don't think to discuss such material.

My voice has also become more dynamic... I am a singer, and strangely enough my range has increased a comfortable two and a half steps. This is not normal, but I welcome it!

I have a feeling that I will be using my voice for something in the future. I heard a voice in my head in February that said, "You need to learn how to play the guitar." I immediately stood up, went to the store and bought one. I have been teaching myself, and what a joy it has been.

Whatever or whoever is traveling with me, I am happy to have them along.

Never have I felt more at peace.

:-)

That's truly wonderful, Lad I'm a singer too, by the way. I play guitar pretty badly, but well enough to accompany myself on the songs I like, which are mostly folk. Music's in my blood. The "downloads" continue for me too