View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 05:25 AM
Ascender

Hello everyone and thank you all for the replies!

It has taken me this long to reply back because I've not had the chance to interact with this co-worker again until recently. So first thing's first, she is new to the workplace and I rarely have the chance to actually talk to her extensively. But during the times that I could talk to her, even though only minutes, I feel happy. But again that may be infatuation.

But recently I've had the chance to strike up an awesome conversation with her. Workload was very slow and there was nothing else to do at the workplace so I talked to her. We've talked for 4 hours total and I felt chemistry. We basically connected to one another and we could understand one another easily. This was the first time in a LONG LONG time that I've managed to have a deep conversation with anyone.

There was a spark.

We are about 6 years apart and that might be the only obstacle but I'm just taking this easy as time goes on. I'm not really expecting anything but its amazing how I feel when I talk to her. I haven't felt this way since a long time (no matter how ridiculous that sounds)