View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Knower

Helicopter escape dream....

I normally forget my dreams as soon as I wake up. But occasionally I have a very vivid dream that sticks in my head in great detail. Like this one last night.

There was what I assumed was a helicopter really high in the sky, so high I couldn't tell if it was a helicopter, but I felt like it was. It was circling over and over, like they do when they're looking for someone. I was with a group of people, about 5 I think and they were mostly, or all kids. We knew the helicopter was looking for us and I seemed to think, or know it was trying to kill us.

As it circled we would make a run for it when it was out of sight. We were running along this path with a lot of bush around it. When the helicopter came back into sight we would jump into the bush, and hide. I was the leader of the group, they all followed my direction.

When the helicopter was out of site I would signal to run again, and we would run for a bit until it was time to hide again. This happened over and over and it felt scary. Then more people joined us, they were adults and I think they were related to me. One was my mum I think. They were slow and bad at hiding, and they were holding us back. I became more scared that these extra adults were going to expose us and we were get shot by the helicopter. I woke up around that point.

I found this dream really weird and interesting. I feel like it might mean something, any ideas please?