View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
You know Morph, I had time to think about this a bit, and if its is within the matrix of your perception and belief system that all have sinned then who am I to question that?

My perception and beliefs are outside of that matrix

That's what you think. However, I am merely relating what we are told in the Word of God, and what modern physics is revealing too.
You are in the same situation as myself, and everyone else, "here".
However? True, that we can focus on a greater reality and truth other than what is merely apparent to us, and our physical senses, normally.

Your origin, and actual situation is of the angelic, and Spirit, like everyone else also.

Which is about the timeless. Since we are to understand that space is dependant on, and involved with, time, then we can understand Einstein's statement about how"reality is an illusion".

"Here" then, is illusory also. The third leg of this tripod of truth also, are the many NDE accounts we are able to read about today, in the 21st century.
None of these revelations of science, and the many anecdotal accounts however can , nor will change what the Bible tells us.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein