View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Experiencer

Really scary vivid dream.

My son kept waking me up every half hour last night as he kept dropping his dummy out his cot. After the 20th time of dragging myself out of bed to sort him I felt very strange. I was startled by his noise and as I got up I was shaking and felt like I had adjusted back into my body well. I sat back in bed and recovered what I was dreaming of before he woke me. I was having a very normal dream, I must of heard him in my sleep, the dream immediately changed. I found myself in the back of our family car. My partner driving and I think my stepdaughter was in the front. Which was odd as I’m the one usually in the front. I was in the back but my son wasn’t sat in his seat, not a clue where he was. I turned to look out the back window, we were on a motorway and a big farming looking truck was speeding up behind up. I shouted out and said wow it’s gona speed up into us. I turned forward and looked at my partner in his mirror. End of the scene. I then found myself flying with someone and in front was a car parked up in carpark, no other cars around and it seemed to be ours. I was just hovering in the air watching the car and I saw a women and a small girl stand behind the car. I new they were deceased and thought why are the standing watching it. I drew myself closer to the car and they moved around to the passengers side looking in. I found myself still hovering but in front of the drivers side. I looked through to see nobody sat in it and the deseased two were gone. Then I woke up abruptly. The whole things scares the hell out of me. Is it a premonition? Or do I interpret it? There’s some meaning but what. But scared to go in the car today