View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 02:28 AM
kundalini

Ah, thanks for amending what I said about the elbow chakras. That was from memory and I knew there was something wrong with how I worded it but could not think what.

I would like to talk a little more 'in-depth' about the front and rear chakras if I can. What exactly does it truly mean that the front ones are associated with 'feeling' and the rear ones are associated with 'will'? I will use the heart chakra as an example, this chakra being associated with among other things, love: So, does this mean that the state of our front Heart Chakra will correspond directly to our feelings about love in all it's forms and also about how we feel about the concepts of love whilst the state of our rear Heart Chakra will correspond directly to how we 'will' or use 'willpower' to show that love?

Another example I may use could be that of the Brow Chakra (3rd eye). Does the front Brow Chakra govern our psychic feelings about things or our feelings of a deeper awareness whilst the rear Brow Chakra and it's state encourages us to 'will' those experiences or 'powers' into our life?

I know that I may not have worded that brilliantly; it's a very complicated theory I am trying to portray but I hope that you get what I am trying to say here. It is something I have been wanting to understand for some time now.

I understand what you mean about the balancing of the chakra system whilst concentrating on one particular understimulated chakra.

Also, if any of the above theory is correct in any way, then how does this fit into the lack of a rear Root and Crown Chakra? I also have to say Chadley that there IS a belief system who do decree that there is both a front and rear Root Chakra. I do not believe this though. Clairsentiently, I have felt the movement of energy in these areas whilst working with my Root Chakra but I believe that this is just a dispersion of unwanted energies. What do you say about all this?

K.