Thread: I Teleported
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Guide

There are multiple ways to astral project. When you astral project through dreams and you monitor how you feel physically it is almost like being buzzed or intoxicated... when you astral project consciously it is a different feeling...

It feels just like your physical body but mass less.... and obviously you have other abilities like fllight... and etc.... so if she viewed the past in eygpt and she felt like she was there... she technically was... now you know why they say all time lines are existent all at once continuously and there is no past or feature haha.... only a references can be used according to consciousness...

I astral projected many times but lol soo much to do so little time it seems which is why I am learning to do it more consciously... I have gone to a place in a past life where a planet was destroyed... as I awaited to visit this place my higher self showed me that it was destroyed but it was reminded right in front of me and I was able to visit...

I have noticed some different states that match what you said with the eyes... there was a time where i spent a night at a hotel and I had a dream that lasted a whole life time as another person... entering that was strange because it never happened to me before... I remember laying down and hearing my heart pound in sequences with my eye moment... but even such a long time was lost to thought upon coming back... the life was like in fast forward like if you were to put a dvd in and press fast forward but still retain all the information emotions that transpired during that movie...

::)