View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Master
Pendulums- Fear-Questions

Hi everyone.

I have been interested to try dowsing again recently. There was a time I enjoyed learning how to dowse, but I was younger, and we ended up moving from the house, and I have put it down for a while.

I have some questions if none of you mind.

1. Can you use a pendulum for dowsing areas- out of doors, the land, indoors, etc?
2. Do you have to ask the pendulum questions? I plan on more or less using the pendulum in a way where I do not ask questions, or use a chart, but rather to get a sense of what is around, how the pendulum behaves, simply experimentation, and getting a feel for using it. Is this okay?

3. This is not a question, but a statement. I have no plans to use any type of chart. I am also reserved about yes or no questions.

I have a little bit of fear going in just to use it as I intend- watching the behavior- getting used to it, due to realizing others have had bad or scary experiences with the use of a pendulum.

4. Is it alright to use something lighter for a pendulum, and something handmade?

https://i.imgur.com/W6zsCK3.jpg?1

That is a photo of the pendulum I made. Any input? Do you guys think the materials are suitable, does any one else use glass for a pendulum, and do you have experiences with the usage of glass pendulums?

I think that is it for my questions. Haha, didn't realize I had that many.

Any advice or suggestions welcome.

Thank you.