View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I don't understand what you are talking about? So may I ask, do you really understand what is "oneness" means? Your experience is only , maybe that your "your consciousness" escape from your body and die outside of your body. And it's not what your understanding as oneness. There's no connection to awareness of outside as oneness. That's a wrong or confusion or misunderstanding of soul.

Why I say your experience is your immature consciousness or soul rambling outside of your body and perish there. First you don't see it slow going out from your body and it doesn't entering your body again. That's not your true soul, it's only your consciousness escape from your body.

If you don't understand what I am writing about then just let it go - making comments and using your own understanding of what I have experienced won't get you very far.

Look at it this way - there are 8 billion people on this planet and each of them believes something, in some way. Now, what you don't understand is that whatever you (or anyone else) believe(s) is true, each of us, is, in his or her own way, the centre of the universe. This centre, being part of the ONENESS, that ONENESS which you as another centre has never experienced is as valid as anything Jeremy Bong may believe.

I personally don't believe in these scripture things, it doesn't make me less 'spiritual' than you or the Pope. What I do know is that I have been given insights into the workings of (my) universe which suit me down to the ground.