View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy; You literally make it up as you go along DONT YOU !! Im not sitting idle for that nonsense any more - not after the things you post at me..lol...unbelievable..

Interesting observation for you and everyone else here - EVERY time I MYSELF say something that contradicts the bible, you jump on it and say the bible is the only truth - DONT YOU - and you tell me I have NO AUTHORITY to say ANYTHING that contradicts that book and your god Yhvhv - yet here you are yourself, A MERE MORTAL same as me - contradicting the bible, and literally MAKING IT UP AS YOU GO ALONG !! Your are two faced, hypocrit charlatan - we all know it - just that Im the only one with the bottle to tell you openly...You've always been a joke poster -amusement value nothing more - but lately you are just making a MOCKERY of everyone else here and its way past time for you to grow up and face some REAL truth !!

You have never had any kind of spiritual experience in your entire life - everything you say comes from delusion and a childish game of TRYING to make yourself look clever that really just makes yourself look stupid - clues in the name Folks - Bong - I think that must be the opium bong judging from the never ending fantasy trip you are on , isn't it Jeremy..??...

You should mention your "team" when you killed that goddess above lol - you always take back up don't you right..??..Every story the same..lol.. your so awesome you don't even struggle do you - almighty and fearless lol - who was it this time - the Power Rangers with Godzilla for fire support..?......The Powerpuff girls swing by and lend a hand did they..?... or was it those anime characters from Final fantasy..??.....lol lol lol amusement value indeed - keep on and they'll give you your own cartoon show too lol... At the very least you should write a book mate - memoirs - The Adventures of SuperBongo subtitled Spiritual hero of La La Land - it would be awesome mate - and youd finaly have the fame you crave

btw - is it true you have the Avengers on speed dial - just curious..??..

Ab Orgine,

My level and yours are poles different or sky and mud gap different. So what can I say ? That's why I asked you so many questions just to see how much you've understood about the spiritual realm and the Christianity religion. It seem to me that your understanding about this Christianity religion is only facial....

That's why your post is misleading people and to promote your anti-christ and anti-christianity notion. That's not good to see you doing so in the Christianity sub-forum. Don't you know what you're doing ? Are you not influenced by demon? And you never know a bit of it.

You said, I'm just talking fantasy or imagination or fallacy. I can let you to see my Cupidson. Or just listened to his voice by telepathy communication with you. That's what I can do for you.

And prove to you whoever also can talk to you by telepathy communication method. Not only Jesus or Holy spirit that you said. Your understanding about Christianity is out of truth.