View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Busby;
Quote:
As a young lad I saw, (at one given moment) that the world outside ourselves, which we, in everyday life, look upon as being real, is but an 'outer' skin of true reality.

Very similar here my friend - age about 6 I guess, I had a severe fever - was laying on the sofa being nursed by my Mum, when all of a suden I just rose up and out - hovered above near the ceiling, looked down and saw my self and my mum below - I will never forget the surreal, smoky energy that we gave off forming like a cloud of light - it became apparent immediately I WAS the light, and so was everything else and this was the most natural sensation I have ever had...

many similar thing happened over the years -and looking back I can say for sure that as a child, we seem t use a whole lit more of our MIND - engage far more fully and deeply with "reality" than we do as adults....

As if, growing up, we just get too crowded in the mind with silly concerns - such as - school work , grades - as if they are important to an ETERNAL SOUL - see what I mean..?...We soon adopt MORTAL worries and forget Soul and that greater reality.. Next comes girls / boys marriage - the hormones kick in and PHYSICAL concerns crod the mind continually...And on top of that we have society - must get a job, station, security - again ALL these mortal concerns crowd in consume us, overwhelm us...

That greater spiritual reality is STILL THERE of course - always has been - but now this poor feeble mortal mind is FULL of al lthis inconsequential nonsense - we have lost our Self and been forced to adopt this mortal identity instead.. Upon mortal death though - as it is happening and the body shuts down - all that false egoic self is going to be utterly shed and discarded - Soul left naked bare and fresh - this is a crucial and "dangerous" moment for a Soul that TRULY wishes to progress - if we don't come to this truth of Self BEFORE it is forced upon us, well, the chances are we will get lost in confusion just as I say above....

Quote:
Sufficient for me however, in their message, to understand that the world's physical state or condition is a product of my own meagre creativity with all its barriers.

Exactly so - HOLD to that truth ALWAYS - and upon release from here in that same instant you will understand that truth FULLY with all its implications !!! MIIND creates EVERYTHING Folks - that's what its ALL about - this is why such things as "faith" and "belief" literally AFFECT the reality we experience directly - the mind directly creates that which you truly believe your Self to BE - this is true karma

Quote:
What I do know is that everything is ONE, that we are all part of everything else. That we, being part of oneness carry within ourselves the complete knowledge of the whole universe.

Again, hold to that core truth, and upon release it too will be revealed in full, for it IS truth in essence, but not yet fully grasped... What I mean here precisely is that YES everything IS ONE - EVENTUALLY - lol - but for now - at this level of Creation, we remain separate unique and discreet - and indeed there are many MANY planes of spiritual existence that we must cross, merge and assimilate BEFORE we come any where near our spiritual Source, my Father..

Even this low realm we inhabit now, has SEVEN distinct layers, modes, planes of existance - and this is just one strata among many others - a nested reality with realms of existance WITHIN other realms of existace....Seems confusing HERE to the mortal mind, but as I say, upon release it all slots into place again - we REMEMEBR it as we are FROM there Originally.. we cant be expecting to leave here and all at once "become the source of all" - no my friend - it is an ENERGETIC arrangement and at present the energy that we are is simply incompatable with the energy of the Source - in a very real sense we must first be "purified" and "raised up" - and again the religious confusion around this truth will be lifted for us upon death and we will (all) understand it properly..

Christ told us directly in the original disciple gospels that actually the higher realms of the TRUE DIVINE, are totally inaccessible to MORTAL man - first He said we must conquer these low realms - become master first, of the Self with its broken Mind - mend that and reclaim our spiritual authority, full faculty (just as the child had) to start this journey Home - next assimilate the ENTIRE mortal paradigm - mind body Soul - become ONE under the control of ONE MIND (at present it is a broken mind) - the physical here PLUS the parts we term "astral" with all its religious new age confusion - very real phenomena - poorly understood...But crucially, we MUST get a basic grip on all that foundation of Self FIRST before the real journey Home can even begin...

Quote:
These forms are the opportunity we have to experience, yes, experience, that's all, indeed it seems very little in the vastness of the universe, but it's actually everything.

Ah my friend - hold also to THIS TRUTH BEYOND ALL OTHERS - for it is CRUCIAL - you have just discovered the very reason WHY creation happens..lol..

EXPERIENCE - MIND CREATES EVERYTHING - it builds solid seeming, tangeable reality that it can DIRECTLY EXPERIENCE - and THROUGH this process it gains absolute certain KNOWLEDGE of who and what it ACTUALLY IS - this LIVING WISDOM gained through DIRECT EXPERIENCE, is the essence of GNOSIS - and it is this drive for full Self understanding that literally CAUSED creation to unfold - my Father the great Invisible Spirit - AND Christ who we call the Son - are GNOSTICS