View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.

I think you are under the illusion that your mind was under your control to begin with. Your mind never was under your control. It appears that way but it's been understood for millennia that our thoughts are out of our control.

What you are describing sounds like intrusive thoughts. They are a common symptom of trauma. If you've ever experienced trauma before, especially a sexual trauma, it's likely that you will encounter intrusive thoughts of a sexual nature at some point.

Another possibility is you are sub-consciously blocking yourself.