View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Anything that came to me seemed to come from within. I asked no questions because there was no one there to answer. Yet, I didn't feel lonely in the least, instead I felt a level of joy and intense state of being I'd never experienced in this life. I knew beyond a line of trees was something so wonderful. I tried to go there but couldn't, that's when I learned I couldn't pass that point because it wasn't time for me to. That was when I saw all the ills of this life, how the vast majority of people become so wrapped up in selfishness, most of them not because they're "evil", but because that's just the way this life operates, that even though love happens for family and partners, the genuine concern for others is ignored in favor of selfish pursuits. It's unconditional love that can change that. I was saddened and disappointed in how humankind came to that at this point, and so much didn't want to come back to this when I learned I had to return. But it wasn't my choice to make...so here I am.

I've read other NDE stories where it's been expressed that if people would practice unconditional love this life could be a paradise. And because of my experience I know that's so true.

(Lol...when I came back into this body I opened my eyes and saw the EMT who revived me. Despite his intense efforts to "save my life" I thought to myself "doggone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this?").

I've never had an OBE...don't really want to because I know what comes next so I'll wait until my body finally gives out...and I do hope it's soon. But I'm happy for those who want to have an OBE and can achieve that. I don't doubt they're much the same as a NDE.

Mardav, that is so beautiful. What you wrote brings tears to my eyes.