View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I know that spirits of a higher power and attacking my energy and controlling me. In the recent past I was so ful of youth and vitality, but they have gotten a stronger hold on me and I feel empty, weak, invisible...well I feel like my soul has gone away. The spirits take me somewhere away from my body. Especially at night and right before night.

I need help badly...i feel sorry for myself I hate asking for help and I don't do it a lot. But this, I know I can't do it alone. It hurts that the spirits are not allowing me to be myself. They're also inside my body making my left eye twitch to say pay attention to their commands.... is there anyone out there that can help me

Tesla..Iknow how you feel with the way you are. So have you any idea about the spiritual realms, what if you had an idea of real locations in the realms without the flesh.

Maybe if you had a clear understanding or knowledge of the summer lands created by creator, if you had a mental note within in you of the first sphere locations in the summer lands created by creator.

Then when they take you out of body you maybe able to concentrate on wanting to go there, by having a full on desire to be there safe and sound..by you knowing of such areas and using your desire/mind you could travel there from an out of body situation.

And the dark beings will think twice about putting you in an out of body situation, that may see you heading off from there and to the "perpetual summer lands"
Because that is one place they will not want you to be....because Tesla, that is where they will be revealed for what they are and where you will discover the insidiously disgusting secrets of the dark beings that I have had revealed to me.

There are a couple of good channeled messages that describe those locations. That you could learn from. That would give you a very good mental image of the perpetual summerlands.

Regards neil.