View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
What I saw is someone who came here posted about his Buddhist practice. The joy and the progress he has made with a teacher and people telling him to be careful because that isn't Buddhism. To be very, very careful and how bad Tibetan Buddhism is.

Then to make the point that what he was doing is wrong and not Buddhism is to take a quote out of context to enforce the belief that real Buddhism doesn't need a teacher except the Buddha. Forget the fact that his is in a Buddhist tradition that is thousands of years old and practiced by 18 million people.

What is interesting NF is that the one person who is happy for the guy, not telling him what he is doing isn't Buddhism is the one you are saying is stuck in a mindset of right and wrong teachings?

Instead I would say look in the mirror and see what you are being a part of.

What I see this is a trap, it's a trap. But before he or she is trapped inside , he still have a chance to get out that's why most of the comments are on that part by guru-student abuse. It can be other possibilities but this is true.

They're many examples by others' encounter that I've seen in the Chinese googling. But I don't check for the English section.

It's especially by the Tibetan Buddhism ...... So when they're many such examples by such practice. Of course in other religions they're also have such abuse but it's comparably less. This is the one practicing of spells and incantations then it's totally the students can't do anything to deny be him|her consciously or under the influence of bewitched may be .......