Thread: Healing Others
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2006, 04:32 AM
Pounamu

Hi goodvibehealer,

I think you've got an interesting situation going on there!

From the sound of things, grandma knows she feels better if "she calls the whole family in to see her", and what she's doing (consciously or probably unconsciously) is grabbing a bit of each one's life-energy to re-energise her auric field; then her body can go much better and she feels her boredom and wants to go out! I had a sick friend who was adept at doing that; and eventually no one would visit her, because she drained everyone and herself felt great for a while afterward. Of course when no one visited, she died fairly soon, because she couldn't sustain her field. That was over a decade ago, and I didn't know then nearly as much as I do now; so I didn't try to find out why she couldn't maintain her field, but it was certain to be a karmic problem of some sort.

The healing you tried.... I test what is true for me, by using a pendulum; and I have been testing all the while whether I should answer with what I know, and what my truth concerning this matter is, so that's how I am proceeding. It would, of course, be of value to you to be able to do this yourself. Use a search engine to find out more about pendulums, perhaps. You need to be sure you are running your energies correctly according to your gender, and learn how to ground, for reliable results.

It is nice that you tried to heal your grandmother, but in common with many healers, you need to be aware that you can draw into your own aura what is rightfully theirs to deal with; they may feel fine, but the healer gets all the "****" and then has to deal with it themselves - and since the sick one has not really dealt with their karma, the relief they feel is only temporary.

The only one who can release a karmic condition is the person themselves; and to be effective, either they must experience the karma and suffer it, or they must consciously intend to find out what the karma is about, absorb and put the spiritual lesson into practice, and getting to the original cause of the karma, understand it, forgive it, break all the agreements that hold the karma in place (which may have been made consciously or unconsciously by ancestors millennia ago), and then call for their soul and angelic healers to repair the damage. And this may have to be repeated many times before everything needed is fulfilled. But I stress, only the person themselves who has the karma can release it. A healer can only "hold space" or hold the mental and feeling pattern for the possibility that the healing could take place. Doing this may open a channel for higher-dimensional healing forces to act; but the healer on the physical is not doing it; he is holding the space for it or facilitating it. If you as healer take the attitude that it is you doing the healing, then it is you who gets the problem energies! And if you feel that that has happened, you will need to release it to Soul and re-tune up and ground your field again to get rid of it - take a shower, a walk in nature, listen to some music you like, do a cleansing meditation!

A website that would explain more about that which I am familiar with is at:
http://www.ascendpress.org/ I haven't the time to look up the best reference from it right now, but you could use the search engine on the site, and do a bit of exploring... I'm sure you'll find it interesting. Perhaps when you have grasped the principles of the process, you may be in a position to explain them to grandma; whether or not she will listen to you is another matter!!!

Blessings,
Pounamu.