View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Guide

You know I have the same thing with me happen... I wake up and the moon is beaming right down on my face.... Once you understand the concept of astral project you will find that you need different types of energy to do it... lol if your tired and you drink a lot of alcohol you may black out.... because your tired... it is the same concept with astral projection... if your too tired or if you have just ate your body needs to digest and/ or get enough energy to where your not sleepy... because you can fall asleep while astral projecting...

another thing is.... if your analytical around this time it maybe be easier for you after sleeping a bit for you to move into higher states of consciousness because your half asleep so your mind is not so chatty..... also this time may be close to the time you normally wake up for your day so your body is already getting ready to be conscious..... another thing is that your astral body needs time to re align with the physical body to prevent astral bleeding... So make sure you breath in air to fill your belly then your chest and let it out a couple times to accommodate this alignment... Id meditate and experiment during this time period to see what works... if your able to go back to sleep thinking about something or visualizing or asking a question you will find that the next set of dreams will be aligned with the request or intention... also they may just be doing this because they know you will have better odds of remembering the content of a dream or message that they want you to know.

:) Your doing great!