View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to not give a rats hairy butt what people thought of me and my beliefs. Then I had children.
It was at that point that I decided to be more secretive of my beliefs, because I want my children to be able to choose their own paths without their mother's beliefs impeding their freedom to do as they wilt.

Funny, when I was in catholic school I always aligned with St Theresa.
When you pray to her she sends down children in the form of roses from heaven. Diana was a symbol of purity, she was also prayed to by women who wanted to conceive and by mothers who wanted an easy childbirth. Sometimes referred to as Lucina, Diana’s reputation of protecting mothers and children earned her a place of honor among women. SOOO...when I bought my home I put a statue of St. Theresa/Diana in my front yard. All the catholics on the block came by and told me how beautiful she was and how happy they were that I believed in the saints! (Honestly, when Christianity took over western europe, they changed the gods and goddesses into saints so the pagans would still have something to worship.)

I have had the misfortune of having to exercise a couple of demons out of a couple of close friends of mine.
Goetia always frightened me because I know the power they hold, especially Bael, the king of hell and ruler of the east. I'm interested in reading further into this belief system, but have you ever experienced a difficult situation while practicing Goetia? You cab pm me if this is too much of a personal question, but I really am curious. Thank you for any information you can offer.

Wise and Blessed Be, Deja