View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Seeker

So shared Kundalini is possible?

Why would the man target my mother?

I don't want to go into detail other than to say I KNOW it's him. He's very powerful, but I don't understand it. We were intimate even though he's not ordinarily my type. I felt drawn to him -- he became irresistible. My life has changed since meeting him - psychotic episodes, strong wind/air energies all over my body all the time, dreams, psychic flashes, and other incidents both positive and negative.

I am mostly neutral about him now. Since the hate has stopped I feel safer and better. I no longer send bad energy to him and that seems to have stopped much of the negative energy that's been in my life.

I don't really care about myself anymore though. I want to know what's going on with my mom. Why would an incubus attach itself to my mom during the EXACT time when I'm being assaulted by this man/energy?

She prays constantly. I'm the one who doesn't pray, yet my life has improved because I have banished fear. I know that being afraid won't stop whatever is planned for me. Since I realized that fact, my life has improved so much.

I know some will believe it's not Kundalini but I've become so much more positive and open to love since all of this. Whatever it is feels like it has positive components. I just want my mom to be able to enjoy the same positives.