View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Check out this website which explores Christians experience of kundalini and how they have responded http://innerexplorations.com/ewtext/ke.htm it might be just for your information in regards to your mother or you might like to pass it on to her.

I think it's highly likely that you could have triggered her kundalini, was your own kundalini triggered deliberately by your friend, or incidentally?
Thanks for the info.

The man wasn't my friend. He did it on purpose.

All I know is I have experienced many symptoms of kundalini and twin flame experience. I'm one of the few who doesn't particularly care about the soul connection (though I dream of this man) because I feel as if I've been lied to.

I'm more concerned about my mother and what it has done to her. She's experiencing what she considers "rapes." Spirits she can't see keep touching her and causing sexual sensation. She also says there is something on her back weighing her down. I saw her a couple of days ago. She was crying and praying hysterically.

She is not open to Eastern concepts. She believes something is attempting to possess her. I hope she's wrong.

I experienced the feelings of sex as well nightly, but I've accepted it as part of the kundalini. I no longer fight it, so the sensations no longer hurt me. I've grown to accept the psychic phenomena so that I can get through daily life. My mother will never accept it. I'm worried for her.