View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you...this has already crossed my mind, that the Soul inside you, is exactly the same as the Soul inside me...but the expression of this Soul into conscious awareness differentiates each and every time it does...so to say that there is no difference or distinction, well, that just about nullifies everything on the physical plane, so that neither "I" nor "you' exists anyway...then, there is nothing to be 'different' and nothing to be "the same" either.

I don't know/understand how people can say that something wholly IS another thing, when it only contains a little piece or a spark of that thing...suffice to say, I am separate from others and others are separate from me in MY universe...see how this works?

I admit that I am unable to resolve your doubt properly but I know a person on another forum who might be able to help you.His understanding of this exact subject is unparalleled ,he teaches others the means to attain enlightenment and he is a genius in this very specific narrow field of Non-Duality etc.

If you don't want to join that forum then I'll ask him that question for you.

I'll PM you the details shortly,if that is okay