View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 03:39 AM
Seeker

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

I have been reading your posts with great interest, and I hope you might be able to answer some of my questions regarding NDE's and cellular memory:

1) You wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Near death experiences, or NDE’s, occur when the physical body sustains a form of trauma.

My question for you: For the physical body to experience the slightest NDE, how serious must the sustained trauma be?

2) You wrote:

Quote:

Each of the physical cells of your body retains sentient memory of everything it experiences and transfers this memory into a vibrational frequency.

My question for you: Is this form of cellular memory physically retained in the cell before being transferred? If so, which part of the cell?

3) You wrote:

Quote:

This vibrational frequency is worn as a coat of consciousness over your core central vibration, your sentient spirit, which is connected to your human form via an etheric strand.

My question for you: Does the etheric strand connect to the solar plexus of the physical body? If so, what will happen to a person if his solar plexus is surgically removed? Also, when exactly does the etheric strand first attach to the physical body? After pre-natal development, or before?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,
a1candidate