View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the interesting replies!

I am attempting to change my thought patterns at the moment and am aware when I start drifting into negative and then I change them into positive affirmations. Hopefully that'll help. It could be that I believe the events will occur on some level.

Interesting thought that perhaps I'm intuitively picking up on what will happen. I hadn't considered it in that way. It's certainly something to watch out for.

Yep, I am considering the whole picture is good and we can't know why things happen, but the fact is there is an order to it. When I catch myself thinking what a terrible year it has been (and I've said this a lot) I remind myself that in fact I have grown a huge amount, probably more than a lot of years put together. In that sense it has been an amazing year of healing and spiritual growth.

Yes I did wonder if sychroncities could be negative as well as positive. I suspected they could be. I agree with you though that it is about being mindful of reality and not letting the mind get too caught up with worrying and paranoia.

Fantastic story about the phone book, thanks for sharing. Just shows what can happen when we have absolute faith.

Thanks for replies.