View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Craziest experience ever was I had just fallen sound asleep and was suddenly, literally yanked out of my body onto the floor in front of my bed. I was sleepy and stunned and I looked up to see the physical body of my ex boyfriend who I had left a month or two earlier. This man was an alcoholic and his drinking had gotten progressively worse over the course of our relationship to the point he had gotten not only obsessively controlling, but abusive. When he would drink, he would often black out and have no memory of what occurred. I grew to always know when he hit that “black out” stage, because I would suddenly look up and see in his eyes that he was...well, gone, for lack of a better description. There would be nothing there, and it was almost like another person would take over. The freaky thing is, I always imagined that he was being possessed by some sort of demonic or extremely negative entity on these occasions, because who he would become was truly unrecognizable. So, when I looked up and saw him there in this astral experience, it was almost as though it wasn’t actually him at all, but rather, that “demon” that I’d always suspected and feared worked through him when he drank heavily. The creature grabbed me off the floor by my shoulders and hoisted me up to look him in the eyes. They were pure blackness. His face pale and holding no expression whatsoever. He then threw me as though I was a wad of toilet paper in his hands, so hard against the frame of my bed I had the wind knocked out of me and began choking. He picked me up in the air again and I was so out of it and terrified, all I could do was hold my hands up and say, “I’ll come home! I’ll come home!” At that moment he disappeared and I awoke back in my body. All the while, everything else about my bedroom remained exactly as it was before I fell asleep, down to the show that was playing on my tv. That one probably takes the cake for me.

That, and one sexual experience, which was positive beyond words.

What about you, lonerwolf?