View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex
I hear voices, they have identified themselves as:
Satan (when I hear Satan, it is SCARY and DEMONIC, I keep the lights on all day & night when I hear it).
The Queen (not sure what queen, it's a female voice)
Jesuits (this is a group of different human voices talking to me)

The voices tell me they want me to be the antichrist, that I am the horned beast and to do illegal acts including murder other people, threaten me that they'll set me on fire among other things.

I also smell Roses & Sweet Burning Flesh, feel invisible things touch me and taps on near-by objects.

What exactly is happening? How do you make it stop?

I have been labeled a paranoid schizophrenic however:
1) My nurse says I am not like the others she treats, i'm calm and don't talk outloud among other things
2) The shots that get injected into my body twice a month don't help despite it working for other people after a while who only get it once a month

Hi Dalex

I am really sorry to hear about your problems.

I am no expert but i thought of something that helps me with panic attacks, know it's not the same problem not even close but when i get panic attacks i think i am going to die. I then say to myself calm down your mind is telling you your going to dying but the thing that really helps me is, that i try to know i am getting panic attack. That helps me allot.

Try it a few times, when you hear these voices tell yourself, I know it's the paranoid schizophrenic and it's okay the voices will pass and it's just the paranoid schizophrenic causing you to hear this voices and try not even worrying what they are saying just notice it's a voice. Easier said than done but try and see.

Very important that if it get worse or you feel more paranoid then stop!!!

Last thing, if it is really Satan, try sending him love. Try to love everything around you, like love everything you are grateful for and be grateful for all the small thing that you appreciate. That will help raise your vibration allot and attract higher beings that would help you and the demonic being or Satan do not like love and they might leave.

I wish you well in your fight with paranoid schizophrenic. I will be praying for you and sending you love and light.

Good luck