View Single Post
Old 26-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
You mean physically travelling to spiritual dimensions/planes? No, because they are not physical planes.

Here the philosopher comes up in me and ask: Do physical Planes exist at all? or are it just in our mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
From 8D+ we exist as pure energies unless we choose to manifest physically as planetary - universal beings.

As much as I love science I am not one of those clever geeks that knows it all, so I might remember wrong. But I do think I remember some scientists claiming that the universe is pure enegy even the physical one that we live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
but that doesn't rule out living thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years, should we put our collective minds and energies to it

I agree on this one because I remember learning in biology that our body constant renews itself so nothing in your human body is as old as the life you have had in it. So it is just a case of mind over matter I think... so maybe even immortality is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Our physics is beginning to understand how changeable things are as they explore how energy is organized.

Personally I am looking forward to a 3D printer printing things out of air (because if I understand this universe right everything is build out of the same universal "building block").