Thread: Twin Flame
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
i think twin flames face this ALOT!
I myself had a friend in thebeginning give me appaling advise and do some awful stuff to my tf before i realised the connection this was AMASSIVE learning curve for me on trust and other issues this was the reason we seperated first time,
i also hear atm he has a woman advising against me at the moment, just a friend but she has feelings for him and is suggesting his confusion is because im not the right person :(
ive been told be someone when we ruinite to get protection blessings as ppl will try to break us apart, i heard of two possible twin flames with voodoo around them

i dont know what to suggest to u but i think ppl trying to break up tfs is common and we just have to stand up to fear, maybe just realise light always wins, tell the man youlet him go with love, and try to just simply give him no head space.

Thank you miss_believed. The coward in question is more concerned with holding onto my Twin Flame because of the status he thinks she gives him and to project a public image of her being in a soulmate relationship with him (oh the irony ). I am not in the slightest bit afraid of him even though I probably should be and we have being defiant in the face of his behaviour for the better part of a year now. The thing is that unlike most idiots like him he actually easily has the means and definately would follow through on all of his threats if she doesnt play his game. If that wern't the case this situation would have been resolved months ago. He isn't in my headspace. My only concern is her. Although either way he is intent on wasting an awful lot of our time and I actually cant just let the situation go because it is so dangerous that I have to keep my wits about me. Its a shame every reply I have given has had me replying with negatives but I have gone through all these permeations already these past months. Maybe I have just found myself in an impossible situation I dunno.